Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day and other stuff

I made this for Valentine's Day:














It was pretty good, basically a glorified brownie (you can't see the brownie part in the picture because it was on the bottom). It looks pretty though. It made a mess when we tried to cut it because the white cheesecake layer didn't have enough time to chill in the fridge, but we were in a hurry because Alyssa had to go to a Brownie meeting. I'm glad I didn't try to take it out of the pan like I was supposed to!

I got nothing for Valentine's Day. Big surprise. Jeff was excused after half a day from jury duty, but couldn't manage to use that time to go to the yarn shop. He told me, "I was going to go to that place, but the shuttle was right there." Oh, the shuttle, wouldn't want to disappoint the shuttle! And of course, he couldn't be bothered to drive his own car there. Hmmph. So he came back home and cleared the snow out of the driveway. I protested by taking a 2 hour nap with Lucas. Which just made things worse because he decided he needed a nap too, and didn't bother doing any of the things (like folding the laundry) that I could have been doing, so I had to do them later anyway. Hmmph again. And he has no clue that I was even irritated. Okay, I'm over it now.

Lucas is 10 months old today. Look at my cutie!


He still shows not the slightest interest in crawling, or moving around in any other way except in someone's arms, which he likes a lot! I was trying to get a picture of his lone two teeth, but nothing doing yet. He still doesn't sleep worth a darn and has been especially bad the past few days because he's been stuffed up. It's a good thing he's so cute! He has been eating better lately, so that's nice. Here are a few other recent pictures:







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home