Saturday, February 10, 2007

Too bad they don't have the guts

I saw a cute ad that I liked during the Super Bowl. You can see it here.

Then came the ridiculous outcry from the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. People. It's a ROBOT. Robots cannot commit suicide. They are NOT HUMAN.

I was so glad to read in the paper that GM was standing by their ad and not changing it.

And then today I had to read this article. This makes me so angry! GM has to cave to a few oversensitive people, bow and scrape and try not to offend them because they got their fee-fees hurt. Please!

Why does something this stupid, something that maybe a few hundred people got their panties in a bunch about, cause a huge company to cower and change what they originally said they would not? And the bigger question is: why does the outrage and protest of millions of people over something real, like the senseless war in Iraq, make nothing happen? That is screwed up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home