Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Not again!

Brendan played soccer for the first time last year. Alyssa has been playing for several years. Well, they managed to get the exact same schedule and it sucked. Jeff had already volunteered to be an assistant coach for Alyssa's team, so he felt he had to be at all her games (rightfully so), so I was stuck going to every one of Brendan's games and dragging Lucas along with me. Not that that was so awful (well, sometimes it was), but I never got to see any of Alyssa's games.

So this year, we have been checking the website often to find out the schedule and yesterday it was finally up. Any guesses? Yep - AGAIN it is exactly the same! I can't believe this! At least this year Alyssa's team already has assistants and I told Jeff not to volunteer for Brendan's just so we can switch off and not go to the same kids' game the whole season.

There are three divisions of U10 girls and also three divisions of U6 and I'm just floored that we happened to get the two that are at the same times. Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home