Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pump It Up

We had a birthday party for Brendan this afternoon at Pump It Up. It was fun, but ouch! my aching wallet! I knew it was going to be expensive, but I think I was in denial about that big of a number. And then there were all the extras like the cake and food for the adults. I hope he liked it because it's not happening every year!

My pictures didn't turn out very good, unfortunately. Weird lighting + non-stop kids = crappy pictures. But here are some anyway.
A bunch of kids on the big slide.


Brendan coming down the big slide.

Brendan and a buddy playing basketball.


Lucas liked the little car.

The birthday king on his throne with his cake.

The party table.

Some gifts:

Alyssa and Lucas tried out the throne:

When we got home, we let Lucas play with the birthday crown. Brendan was NOT happy - he thought Lucas was going to break it, but he can't do much damage with only two teeth!

Coming soon: Lucas's party! (And then I'm partied out...)

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely photos...looks like it was day filled with fun...and well birthdays are always special days for us...and well for some more fun and laughter also visit my blog on Birthday Wishes sometime and enjoy all that i've posted there!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home