Monday, April 02, 2007

Happy Birthday Brendan!

Brendan is 5 years old today! It's been quite the journey from this:
April 2, 2002

to this:

April 2, 2007

Yesterday we had a small party with all the grandparents, Great Grandma Steele and Aunt Charisse, complete with Spiderman cake, presents and balloons:




Today when we picked Alyssa up from school, she had a surprise for him. She and lots of her friends have been working on making him cards and drawing him pictures. He liked them, but I'm not sure it meant as much to him as it did to me. What an incredibly sweet thing for a big sister and her friends to do! Here are all the things she had for him:


And in just a few days we'll be having a party for him at Pump It Up. I've heard from a few of his classmates and friends so far and I hope a lot more can come! Especially since I don't have to do anything except pay for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home