Friday, April 06, 2007

I'm not tired

Wow, this hasn't happened in a while! Usually I'm literally nodding off by 10:00 and here it is past 11 and I don't want to go to bed.

It would probably be smart to finish folding that laundry out in the basket. Ugh, I hate folding laundry and I've already done two loads worth today. Besides, I don't have anywhere to put it. Lucas only made it til 10:30 in his own bed and now he's in my bed with Jeff, so I can't go banging around in there. There's another reason I'm not in a big hurry to go to sleep, I guess, having to share my bed and all.

He'd better last a little longer in his bed tomorrow when I have Easter Bunny duties to perform and I need access to my closet.

Well, I guess I'll go watch the news or something...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home