Friday, October 10, 2008

A blast from the past

The other day Alyssa found one of her old toys in the basement and was playing with it with Lucas. It happened to be a Teletubbies doll that said a few different phrases when you hugged it (or stomped on its stomach). So that got me reminiscing about how she loved the Teletubbies when she was little. I was trying to remember all their names and the goofy songs and everything, so Jeff and I started searching for videos on YouTube. We found some really great ones!




Too bad I couldn't find any in German, which is how she used to watch them. I'm not sure they were ever really speaking English though...

Alyssa was amazed at how weird and creepy they were. We had some good laughs at the Teletubbies' expense. But Lucas was completely mesmerized! Those things are like crack for toddlers! I was barely able to write this post because he keeps begging me to play the videos for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home